Wednesday 28 September 2011

Mobile Computer Library

My School : S'khumbuzo High School in Orange Farm


When it comes to black communities or townships schools we tend to focus on factors like hunger, domestic or community violence, overcrowded houses or classroom, the power of SADTU has on the government as factors that affect learners not to study.


We always forget to look at the crucial role the Department of Education plays in improving township schools. For starters the department’s failure to provide adequate teaching and learning materials to schools.

In this day and age we live in a knowledge base society and we need to develop alternative ways to provide teaching and learning workbooks/textbooks to schools, that’s why my school want to start a mobile computer library for schools in my community. 



My school mobile computer library will assist schools in my community with excess to internet, latest electronic textbooks, online workbooks, tutorial lessons, mock exams with solutions for school learners.

Another reason the mobile library will work is that the last computer centre we had in my school thieves broke-in and took all the computers.
The mobile computer library will rotate in and around schools in my community and all services provided will be at a cost per learner.









No comments:

Post a Comment