Wednesday 21 September 2011

Transport Service

My School: Vulindlela High School: In Orange Farm, South Of Joburg

I’m in grade 11and I’ve discovered that out of forty learners in my class these about twenty eight parents who commute or use public transport daily to work and out twenty eight parents, fifteen work in Joburg.

So my school idea that I’ve identified with my classmates is to start a transport service business. The whole idea is to buy or lease a 2006 VW caravan or Mercedes Benz Vito (mini-bus) to transport our parents to work daily.


My school learners intend to turn this idea into a viable, sustainable and profitable business. By managing factors like; petrol expenses, routes to travel, passenger time, safety, convenience and finances.





The reason my school learners firmly believe this idea will work it’s because will offer our parents transport service to work that is reliable, safe, convenient, no queues and most importantly if our parents support this business initiative they will be helping their children to be self-reliant and to develop their entrepreneurial skill.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment